03 January 2013

New Year, New Look, New style

I have been on a very long hiatus, as I wasn't all to happy with my blog. I never know exactly what to share, and I feel like I am under too much pressure to actually DO stuff to show off on my blog. I read a TON of different blogs and they are all SO good that I feel mine is not really worth a second look. Maybe I set the bar way too high for myself. After a few weeks of pondering, I decided, what the heck. I will just start fresh for 2013. So, as one of my few New Year Resolutions I will try to make 3 posts per week my goal. If I do more, great. Less, no big deal. I won't only be doing 'crafts' anymore. That was one of the reasons I had a hard time actually coming up with posts. Felt like to much 'work' when blogging. To me, is supposed to be fun. So I have decided to make my posts more diverse. Some crafts when I feel like it. Other times, organizational tasks. Some recipes, and some DIY tips and tricks I might find in the world of Pinterest. I will also share whatever book I am currently reading and whether or not I am enjoying it. (another goal I failed last year was my goodreads 40 books read by end of year.. whoops) I will also share in some of my motherhood moments. In those motherhood moments, this year I will be going through potty training (fully) my 2 year old. That will start in the spring when its above freezing so he isn't always bundled up lol. There will be lots of boring housewife random posted this year. I want my blog to be more exciting, and not so restricted to just 1 thing in-particular. This is my life and I want to share it all.  I hope you all had a wonderful start to 2013 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment