11 August 2011

train party hobo bag favors

I wanted to be a bit different as far as favor bags go. I originally wanted to use handkerchiefs but couldn't find any less than 1.00 each, and that would have added up too fast in my opinion. So I settled on buying goodie bags, I chose thomas the train. I then just cut a little sliver on each side toward the top of each bag, stuffed the bags with goodies, and stuck a wooden dowel through the holes. Afterwards, I tied off the tops, with the twist ties that came with the bags. I am still debating on using ribbon to tie on the top, but its going to depend on what time I have left. I only have 4 more days until party time, and a banner to make, a cake to bake and decorate and a few other odds and ends with about 1 hr window each day. I am going to be busy lol. Here are a couple pictures of the hobo bags.


and also one of the goodies I stuffed. I just bought wedding bubbles, and train stickers. Stickers are a simple way to turn anything plain into something to fit your theme.

Next thing I need is a good lamp, with a very bright light, and a better working surface. I want to be able to take clear shots of my projects, without them being ruined by a flash. I have tried taking pictures without flash and end up with a blurry picture. I am NOT a photographer.. clearly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment