07 October 2011

Its a Mickey Mouse, CLUBHOUSE...



And... I bet now you have that song stuck in your head right? Sorry.. lol. :) My babies first birthday is coming up super fast, and naturally, MMCH is his favorite show so of course, I am going in that theme. Its a fun theme to work with, what with all the circles and bright colors.. super easy. So, as an added touch, I pulled out my trusty cricut, and made red and yellow circles, in various sizes, to mimic the floors and paths on the show. But instead of making paths in my house (that wouldn't last long what with 2 toddlers running around now) I placed magnets on each and every one, and utilized the side door in our dining room, that just so happens to be white, just so happens to be aluminum, and it also just so happens that we NEVER use it, so it will be the perfect backdrop for Mr. Mans birthday chair. I have them all currently scrunched up toward the top of the door, out of little people's reach until party day, but do have plans to arrange them accordingly. Here is a sneak peak:

My favorite part of this project? It is double duty.. Since they are all blank, I will be sure to find another use for these already prepared magnets. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment