01 October 2010

A couple gifts down, many more to go...

First off, a couple very simple cricut created picture frames. No idea who I will give them to, and I hope they are forgotten by Christmastime, because I just had to share.. lol

just ignore my mess in the background.. I am not a very "neat" crafter

Next, a couple of trash cans I picked up at the dollar tree.. I just thought they would be perfect for the boys room, they could be used as diaper pals if they must. 




Its amazing what you can do with some scrap paper and some mod podge.. Love that stuff!

Have a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through links. Love it!
    If you would ever like to be featured on envymycooking than come check us out. All we ask is that you become a follower than email us either a recipe, a find, or a picture of your kitchen. We hope that you will let us feature you!!!!

    ReplyDelete