13 August 2011

more train stuff

I started working on a banner using my Cricut today.. as we are doing the train theme, I of course whipped out my "Paper Dolls" cartridge to create enough carts to carry out the train. I then whipped out the "George and Basic Shapes" cartridge to add the letters spelling out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON" and the number "3" with the slotted option, you know, so I don't have to do the extra work of punching holes later. Here are some photographs of the carts, drying, as I used modpodge to adhere them all together.



I am actually quite proud of this one. One, because I LOVE making my own birthday banners every year. Two, because I didn't get frustrated, even when the boys were "helping". And lastly, I only used things I had on hand. It didn't cost me a dime. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment