07 October 2011

Movie Theater Party


Planning for childrens birthday parties can be alot of fun, and stressful at the same time. I have 2 October birthdays to plan for.. one coming up fast. My stepdaughter told me she would like a movie themed party at the end of this month, so what better way to invite guests, than with tickets?? All I did, was make a template in my computer paint program (since I am not lucky enough to have a photoshop, gosh I would love to have that!), then I printed them out on red cardstock. Cut out each ticket and attacked the corners with a hole puncher. Thats it. Super simple. Now I just have to print out the party details for the reverse side, which we will just adhere with glue stick. By we, Stepdaughter will be 10, she will be helping. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment