02 October 2010

Nothing new today

But I must say, I love the blog My Delicious Ambiguity. Mostly because I have a young toddler at home. I also have a stepdaughter who is 9.I also am expecting another little one, in one week (give or take) I am learning this mommy hood business one day at a time, and it can be rough sometimes, I must admit. When I stumbled upon My delicious Ambiguity I was thrilled to see kid friendly projects.. even for toddlers. They do all of the research and find ideas for me, since I don't have to search all over blog land for ideas, I have more time to work with my kids. I love getting the kids involved, it keeps them busy, keeps me from going crazy. When I saw today's post here I was tickled pink. Hopefully my next post will feature some projects I got my kids involved in. I hope you all have a chance to check out this blog and enjoy time with your kiddos. I know I will :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww..thank you so much for your kind words, Christian. I am honored that you mentioned me today and I hope that you find what you are looking for on my site. Congrats on your new baby too. Wishing you an easy labor and delivery and a happy and easy going baby :)

    ReplyDelete