07 October 2010

a few ideas I want to try:

I saw this fall wreath idea on Little Birdie Secrets and really want to get Preston involved with some glue and a touch of nature, what fun would that be for a 2 year old?

and since we have nothing but laminate floors in our apt (which I LOVE.. I hate vacuuming lol), I really really want to try these gripper socks I found on I am momma, hear me roar!

While we are already at Cheri's site, I am also going to mention I have got to make these adorable hats she made for her boys. I think (maybe??) I could pull it off for my boys too.

And I just love how the burp cloth and onesie match here on homemade by jill.

Ok.. so I have a list of things I want to make and it goes on and on and on and on and on.. well.. you get the picture. Once I get the ambition and the means to get stuff done, I will be posting my creations on here like crazy. Keep checking back, and if you have any really cool gift ideas you would like to share, I would LOVE to hear them! I am more likely to get moving if I have someone to compete... *ahem*  work along with.

I may or may not add more ideas to this post.. if I don't save them somewhere, they may get forgotten.

Remember, 'Tis the season for all things homemade, so have fun coming up with wonderful things for those you love.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ready to see what creative things you come up with.

    PS, love the background on your little blog!

    ReplyDelete