11 October 2010

Laundry Laundry Laundry

I am keeping myself as busy as possible the last couple of days, in hopes that it will induce labor. Connor was expected to make his appearance into this world yesterday, but he decided it was too soon so now mommy just waits. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being pregnant and I know I will miss it, especially since we don't plan on doing this again, but I can't wait to see that precious face looking back at me. Today is definitely laundry day, lots of washing, folding and putting away. Maybe that will trigger something. Too bad my washer is on its last thread and I can only do half of a load at any given time. Each time I start another load, it sounds worse than the time before. I hope it can stick it out for a couple more months, we just can't afford a new washer right now, and I have no desire to go to the laundry mat in the middle of the winter months.. YIKES. Living frugal is very hard work, but its a fun challenge. Once you can figure out how to cut costs every which way, you learn not to depend on money so much anymore, which in return can lower your stress on how you will be able to afford the next thing. Christmas is a challenge too, but luckily, I LOVE creating things, especially for my children. I have a lot up my sleeve but have been holding off on it until after Connor gets here. Plus it doesn't help making things when the kids are home and wide awake, wouldn't be a very big surprise now would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment