05 January 2013

A Pinteresting Find

Yesterday I logged onto Pinterest to find myself a dinner idea. I am SO BORED with boring and bland and have decided to try at least 1 new recipe per month.

I of course, forgot to photograph my food. I was hungry. No time for pictures. Sorry! But it looked much like the picture in the original post. 

HERE is the link to the recipe I used. 

Pinterest really is a wonderful thing. I am sure a lot of bloggers are very happy with the thought that their work can get more recognition because someone (or themselves) have "Pinned" their work. It really does bring in more traffic. I know, because I had a few page views on a post from 2011 just a couple days ago, directed from a pin! 

 Thanks to pinterest, now this recipe blog I found (with a YUMMY recipe) now has a new follower. ME. 

Here is a picture from the original poster, of the really EASY and delicious meal. 

Santa Fe Chicken




I didn't have scallions, so I just used chopped onions. And Also.. no cilantro (BOO!) but it was still really good. I suggest this for a simple, light but filling dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment