08 March 2013

Trying this again

I decided recently, that I want to retry the whole etsy thing. I just ordered some supplies, to make soap and some jewelery. Yes, that is an odd combo, but both seem fun. Crafts are supposed to be fun right? I hope to have some new posts soon. I have been completely frazzled these past few weeks. 2 different family members, from 2 different sides of the family, have spent some time in the hospital recently. I've been awful tired due to lack of sleep because a certain 2 year old thinks sleep is overrated. I haven't been able to finish a book in weeks and winter just doesn't seem to want to end. I haven't seen the sun in FOREVER and coffee doesn't even make me happy anymore. *sigh* But I am hoping this etsy business lifts my spirits a little bit. Hopefully my next entry is a little less depressing for you. ;)  

Oh, and I changed my blog title back to the original. I have over 200 business cards from the last time I had an etsy shop, I wanted everything to be legit on the card. I know it's annoying, but so am I. ;)   I think I will keep this from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment