30 March 2012

Mission: Organization

It has been a very long time since I have last posted. I have been very busy, and have done A LOT of things, so I might have a blog entry for every day for 2 straight weeks. :) lol. Anyway, I have been tackling my house, throwing stuff away, re arranging, re organizing.. etc. It feels great to have things where I can find them again. :) Today I am showing you my vanity I made for my master bedroom.

Here is a console table from my living room, I moved it to my room underneath the mirror I had made (another project)



I used various glass candle holders to hold my nail files, hair elastics, and make up brushes.



A Paper clip holder, to hold hair clips.


I utilized the drawer for my make up, since its not really pretty enough for display IMO



And just because I thought this picture looked pretty.... all my perfume lined up on top of my jewelry box (yes I know, I'm lame lol)



Now I have to tackle all of my earrings.. which is a task.. :) Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment