07 January 2012

Nothing new to show off

Its been a quiet first week of the new year.. I am hoping to jump back on the creating bandwagon very soon, starting with a Longhouse project my stepdaughter has to do for school.. (her doing most the work, of course). It will be a good opportunity to break out the glue gun though. :) 

I was thinking about learning to Knit this year. I have tried and failed miserably at crochet, numerous times.. so I just gave up on that, but NEVER gave knitting a thought. Its worth a shot. Those are good traits to have. I can sew (though I suck at using my machine, I do pretty well by hand). I do need to learn all of these traits, IMO, because it would be nice to make things myself. A little self satisfaction is in there of course. ;) 

Are there any traits that YOU hope to pick up this year? Crafting/Cooking or anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment