17 December 2011

Upcycled Pringles Cans

Yet another reason to love PINTEREST. I find most of my inspiration from there now, it is definitely a great place to hunt down, well, pretty much anything and everything. I found a wonderful idea using Pringles cans to hold homemade cookies as a gift. Here is what I found: cookie holder  I decided, instead of Cookies I want to make chocolate dipped pretzel rods. I haven't made those yet though, I plan on handing them out Christmas eve, so I want them to be fresh lol, but even so, the idea is still the same, and a great way to use up scraps of holiday wrapping paper, instead of throwing it away. (I have tried saving it, but the scraps always end up ruined by next year, so lets face it, its trash). Anyway, here is my creation: (not quite like that found on pinterest, but nobody is perfect. ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment