18 November 2011

Art display canvas

I am working on making each kid their own little display board, using cork boards we had picked up on clearance, 1.00 per piece. I freezer paper stenciled 3 pieces of fabric (I used fat quarters I had picked up at walmart, for 1.00 a piece), then I mod podged the fabric onto each board. I am not completely finished yet (wow.. seems like a going trend in my house.. :\ but its a good start. I plan to hang them in the hallway, so they can showcase their artwork without ruining the walls. :)




Pardon the photography.. between taking these at night, having a crappy camera because our good one broke, and that I stink at taking pictures, well.. this is the best I can do for this project. Will do better in the future, I promise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment